Winter break has officially been a part of my life since Tuesday, Dec. 20 at 2:10 p.m. YAY. (plus all the other mixed feelings from a couple posts ago…)
EN BEE AY. Trades and signings and wow.
So. Much. Has. Been. Happening. This is just some of the stuff that’s been on the top of my mind:
- The Knicks acquired Tyson Chandler to make their frontcourt even stronger. They got Mike Bibby too. And Baron Davis.
- Chris Paul joins Blake Griffin in L.A. to help the Clippers for about a year.
- Derrick Rose signed a 5-year extension with the Chicago Bulls.
- Brook Lopez broke his foot and will be out for at least 2 months after his surgery.
- Who Kris Humphries is totally flew over my head…until a few hours ago.
- Vince Carter is back with Jason Kidd, this time in Dallas, and Lamar Odom, too.
- Ricky Rubio made it over to Minnesota.
- Metta World Peace is actually referred to as Metta World Peace. (True, this is old news, but I think this is the first time I read his name in an article without his previous name mentioned.)
- Big Baby is on the Magic.
A lot of movement. A lot of new jerseys. A lot of time off. And come Sunday–a lot of basketball. To put it in the words obsessively overused by the official Twitter of the NBA:
BIG things are coming!